For the European "cybersecurity strategy" see Network and Information Security Directive.
The 2013 update includes the extension of the National Cyber Security Programme, and the creation of Cyber Crime Reduction Partnership.
- Cyber Security Strategy, November 2011
- Cyber Security Strategy, December 2012 updates
- Cyber Security Strategy: progress so far (2013, 2014 updates)
- Cyber Security Strategy: Landscape Review, February 2013 (National Audit Office)
- Update, September 2014
- The UK Cyber Security Strategy 2011-2016: annual report, April 2016
Proposals included the 'national firewall' (IP address filtering, IP reputation, and routing controls) alluded to by the head of NCSC in October 2016.
A UK Cyber Security Council was announced in 2021.
- See National Cyber Security Plan for parts announced in Nov 2015.
- National Cyber Security Strategy 2016 to 2021, November 2016
- Cyber governance health check
- National Cyber Security Strategy 2016 to 2021: progress so far, May 2019
A National Cyber Security Strategy for 2022-2025 was published in December 2021.
- National Cyber Security Strategy 2022, December 2021
- Chancellor sets out vision to protect Britain against cyber threat in GCHQ speech, GOV.UK, 2015-11-17
- Britain’s cyber security bolstered by world-class strategy, GOV.UK, 2016-11-01