Cyber Security Information Sharing Partnership (CISP), announced in March 2013, is a joint venture between industry and government, funded through the National Cyber Security Programme, to share information security threat and vulnerability information.
- Government launches information sharing partnership on cyber security, GOV.UK, 2013-03-27
- Government and regulators meet to combat cyber threats to essential services, GOV.UK, 2014-02-05
- Anti-cyber threat centre launched, BBC News, 2013-03-27
- British spooks chum up with IT-related biz to battle cyber threats, Register, 2013-03-27
- MI5 and industry join forces to fight cybercrime, Guardian, 2013-03-27