Our current campaigns include:
- Running legal challenge Privacy not Prism challenging the UK Government mass surveillance
- Campaigning against proposals for mandatory default network filtering of online adult-content.
- Documenting the over blocking of legitimate content as a result of the Pirate Bay website blocking
- Campaigning against the default UK network filtering of adult content by UK ISPs
- Developing the ORG Censorship Monitoring Project documenting filtering harms
- Continuing the campaign surrounding the data retention directive