Welcome to the Local Groups Resources page. It contains resources (how-to-guides, presentations and much more) to be used chiefly by ORG's Local Groups but also by any ORG supporter who wants to raise awareness about digital rights where they live. The resources are produced by ORG staff and supporters. You are encouraged to add anything that you've produced and are happy to share. Create an account to edit ORG Wiki.
- What is a Local Group?
- 'How to set up a Local Group' by Richard King
- How to become a Local Organiser
- ORG's anti-harassment policy - make people aware of the policy before the meeting and build up a capacity to understand how to not just have, but implement it. Share the link on the Meetup page for the meeting and send it to any relevant people who are organising the meeting.
- Overview of all Local Group mailing lists
- ORG's weekly policy update - this is a great resource for keeping up to date with digital rights issues
- Future Local Group meetings
- ORG activist Facebook page is a space to discuss digital rights, share campaign ideas and post information. Everyone is welcome.