Criminal Justice and Courts Bill introduced in the 2013-14 Parliament.
Issues affecting online/digital rights may include:
- New Offences of Juror Misconduct relating to online research
- Banning the possession of "Rape Pornography"
Amendments may include
- specific law concerning revenge porn
- harsher sentencing (up to 24 months) for Online harassment (Malicious Communications Act 1988 and Section 127 of the Communications Act 2003) 
- Bill progress, Parliament
- Criminal Justice and Courts Bill, MoJ documents