Online harassment concerns harassment via the internet. It is commonly referred to in mainstream media as cyber-bullying, e-bullying, or trolling (deviating from the conventional internet meaning of the term).
2012-06-12 Lord Storey
- To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they are taking action to combat sexually explicit peer-to-peer e-bullying, and to educate young people about its dangers.
- Internet Trolling, 2012-09-17
- Computer crime
- Communications Act 2003 - Section 127
- Malicious Communications Act 1988
- Protection from Harassment Act 1997
- Defamation Bill