Alan Johnson MP (Labour) MP for Kingston upon Hull West & Hessle. Secretary of State for Health.
Communications Data Bill
- 2007-12-23 - The Sunday Mirror - 9 trusts lose files
- Author: Vincent Moss and Justin Penrose
- Summary: Hundreds of thousands of Health Service patients' details have gone missing in a new data scandal. Sensitive details about adults and children were lost in 10 incidents at NINE separate NHS Trusts. Health Secretary Alan Johnson's department last night confirmed details - kept on computer discs or memory sticks - had gone missing. But the Department of Health refused to reveal how many patients were involved or the exact nature of the blunders. Cases include the loss of a CD holding 160,000 children's names and addresses by a Trust in East London and the loss of 244 cancer patients' details by the Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells health trust in Kent. In one case, in Norfolk and Norwich, medical papers on patients with lung, breast and colon cancer were dumped in a wheelie bin. ... THE TRUSTS: Bolton Royal Hospital, Sutton and Merton, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells (two incidents), Sefton Merseyside, City and Hackney, Mid Essex, East and North Herts, Norfolk and Norwich, Gloucester Partnership Foundation Trust
- 2007-11-08 - British Computer Society - Best MP website winners
- Summary: The winners of the BCS MP website awards were announced at a special event in the House of Commons on 7 November. The overall winner was Adam Price MP for Carmarthen East. The other awards went to: Paul Flynn MP - best design, Derek Wyatt MP - engagement and Alan Johnson MP for accessibility.
- Alan Johnson MP website
- Alan Johnson MP Alan Johnson 4 Deputy
- Alan Johnson MP TheyWorkForYou.com
- Alan Johnson MP Wikipedia
- Alan Johnson MP 10 Downing Street