If you want to get more involved with digital rights and ORG then your first stop should be a volunteer meeting, where we run through current volunteer works and dish out new tasks.
Please put your name down below if you intend to attend (or hit us up on the Facebook Event).
The next meet will be at 1830 on Thursday 5 March, at our office, which is 7th floor, 100 Grays Inn Road, London WC1X 8AL.
And as usual, we'll have the IRC running (freenode.irc.net, #openrightsgroup, webchat) so that non-locals can participate.
Any questions? Then email info at openrightsgroup dot org or phone +44 (0) 20 7096 1079
Michael, Adam Mcg, Rowan, David Durant, Richard via IRC, Glyn, Francis, Rob
- Dataloss widget: Francis will try to update
- Consultations: Michael to see if Jane can do the conversion and also have a think about templates.
- Adam to reflect latest changes and give logins as requested
- David's proposal for partnering with ISPs
- Discussion raised significant concerns but agreed for David to move this fwd by developing criteria that ORG's supporters can use to gauge ISPs and test his own by those criteria
- Rowan to draft an interim splash page for the site as per Michael's rough design
- Twitter: Michael to post the news items that stir up the discuss list to our Twitter account
- May 1 event
- Possible topics include 'Making sci-fi futures: where are we heading?' and 'Has tech dissolved the work / life balance'
- Helpers: Glyn, David, Annie, Jane (?)
- Promotion opportunities: /Fiction, Ubuntu developers, Jenny (via Adam)
- Michael to come with proper requirements for 'press quotes as structured data'.
- Wordpress update to 2.7.1 - suggest we defer for new theme, which should be ready by end of this month