Pls indicate below if you intend to join us
- Michael Holloway
- Becky Hogge
- Adam McGreggor
- Chris Adams
- Jason Kitcat
- Felix Cohen (provisionally)
- Sheila Thomson
- Alistair Alexander
Support ORG Party
- Door / raffle / T-Shirt / party-bag assistance: Glyn, Sheila and Chris
- Michael will email today with instructions as to protocol for taking new membership details, taking money for the raffle, handing out party bags and ordering T-Shirts. Pls review and suggest improvements.
Gowers Commenting system + recommendation tracker
- Both Adam and Sheila have made efforts, but lack of documentation make this a very hard task.
- New approach: can we use the JotSpot tool (that Lessig used for Code v2)?
- Who is actioning this? Adam, Sheila? (Let's push to get something up this month, as Patent Office consultation is approaching)
- Agreement that Delicious links to do not enhance the blog so will be scrapped in future
- Deferred decision as to where else we can showcase links, and also tighter control of
- Different views as to optimal posting frequency, although consensus that we need to run a tighter ship
May 3rd ('D-Day')
- Felix and Chris volunteer for Stratford (nb. Felix yet to confirm pledgebank signup)
- Alistair signs up for Denham (AKA South Bucks) (nb. Alistair yet to confirm pledgebank signup)
Glyn and Michael to update wiki and encourage contributions to the following consultations:
- Tom Steinberg's Cabinet Office-sponsored 'Public Information Review'
- Home Office consultation on implementation of EC Data retention Directive
- Owen was planning on doing some work on this
- Extension of DCA's Freedom Of Information Act consultation