- This is a regular non-random online panel survey of 2000 people, designed to measure the adoption (claimed behaviour) of safer cyber security behaviours amongst SMEs and the public.
Between March 2013 and March 2015 there were five "waves" of questioning.
- Uptake of key safe behaviours
- Internet usage and activity
- Internet safety info sources
- Attitudes to online use and safety
- Online security concerns
- Online security issues experienced
The survey is administered by Ipsos MORI
- Hansard, 2016-04-25
- RM5556 SO-9631 Cyber Streetwise Market Research - Lot 5, Nov 2015 (in Contract)
- Hansard, 2017-10-30