When: Sunday, 16 July, 12noon please note new time
Where: Upstairs at the Mason's Arms, 51 Upper Berkely Street (corner of Seymour Place), Marble Arch, http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/71/7133/Masons_Arms/Marylebone
What: Brunch from 12noon to 2pm, then we go harangue the crowds at Speakers Corner. Speaking isn't mandatory, but it IS highly encouraged. Danny O'Brien, from the EFF, NTK and ORG, will be chairing.
Any problems, please call me on 020 7096 1079 (which redirects to my mobile).
Please sign up here if you are intending to come so that I can get an idea for how much food (and maybe drink if we have budget) to order.
- Suw Charman
- Danny O'Brien
- Glyn Wintle (assuming I don't still have this cold)
- Tim Cowlishaw
- Dave Goodman (though I may be too shy to speak - will write your speeches for a fee :D)
- Sam Smith (possibly; wont be there before 2 if at all)
- Tom Ward (possibly)
- Owen Blacker and Jen Blower (hangover dependent)
- Adam Giles will be there in spirt only as I'm on the wrong side of the world.
- Peter Strong (if I'm allowed out)
- Tom Morris will hopefully be there.
- Sean Parsons
- Gaz Collins
- Pat Cadigan (very likely to get there this time)
- Improbulus (hope to make it this time).
- Chris Waigl
- Ian Brown
- Liability insurance Washington