International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI)
- Executive Vice President and Regional Director Europe: Frances Moore
- Deputy Regional Direct and Regional Legal Counsel: Olivia Regnier
- Head of Parliamentary Relations and Government Affairs: Agata Pavia
- Senior International Trade Adviser: Xenia Iwaszko
- Senior Communications Adviser: Daniel Friedlaender
- Anti-Piracy Director: Jeremy Banks (UK)
IFPI is an international organisation which represents the interests of the record industry. Its membership is made up of record companies and it is interested in protecting the rights of record producers. IFPI has a significant international presence and as such is an important opponent.
They are dedicated to enforcing anti-piracy measures.
Their allies in Europe include the Irish Recorded Music Association (IRMA); the British Phonographic Industry (BPI) and the Belgian Entertainment Association (BEA).