Copyfighters Drunken Brunch and Talking Shop, 21 May 06
When: Sunday, 21 May, 12noon please note new time
Where: Upstairs at the Mason's Arms, 51 Upper Berkely Street (corner of Seymour Place), Marble Arch, http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/71/7133/Masons_Arms/Marylebone
What: Brunch from 12noon to 2pm, then we go harangue the crowds at Speakers Corner. Speaking isn't mandatory, but it IS highly encouraged. There should definitely be an element of hilarity in this.
Any problems, please call me on 020 7096 1079 (which redirects to my mobile).
Please sign up here if you are intending to come so that I can get an idea for how much food (and maybe drink if we have budget) to order.
- Suw Charman
- Glyn Wintle
- Tim Cowlishaw (Definitely this time! and hopefully +1 other)
- Pat Cadigan--count me in!
- Adam Giles - although I get in on Sunday at 6am from Malaysia, so no guarantees what state I'll be in.
- T Campbell - I'm there.
- R Alexander
- Chris Waigl -- this time I'm noting down the time, too
- Nathan Lewis -- will probably arrive around 1